This position will support the H53E refurbishment project. The incumbent will serve as a mechanic on the H53E platform. The H53E mechanic will perform maintenance, overhauls and repairs on H53E helicopter systems and subsystems.
Location: Medford, OR
- Perform maintenance and servicing on H53E aircraft.
- Performs flight line maintenance to include inspect, troubleshoot, test, repair, and installation on a variety of aircraft systems and subsystems.
- Perform disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, fabrication, manufacturing, maintenance, and assembly of aircraft and aircraft parts, components and wiring.
- Read, interpret, and comply with Military Standards, Repair Station Quality Manual, Production Certificate
- Quality Manual, Standard Operation Procedures, Ground Operation Procedures, Federal Aviation Regulations, Technical Manuals, Drawings, and Specifications.
- Work in a team environment and follow EAC Guiding Principles.
- Perform housekeeping and other organizational requirements as required.
- Perform administrative duties e.g. Time entry, DAX, Training classes, create, revise and use department documents, etc.) as required by EAC company and department requirements.
- Order, receive and return parts in accordance with company policies
- Travel as required to meet company and customer requirements.
- Perform Lean, Standard Work and Continuous Process Improvements.
- Formal training on H53E.
- 4-9 years experience as a mechanic on H53E.
- Highly desired – Senior Crew Chief on H53E or QAR/CDQAR in a H53E Squadron or HMHT-302/CNATT Unit Norfolk instructor.
- In-depth knowledge of NAVAIR publications and H53E Maintenance Manuals.
- Extensive experience with Military Standards and practices.
- Desired- Airframe and/or Power plant license.
- Required - High School Diploma or equivalent, Valid Driver’s license.
- Must be able to communicate verbally in an accurate and professional way. Written documents must be clear and concise.
- Care of Proprietary data and its use.
- Work 40 or more hours per week as directed (overtime, weekends, etc.) Travel domestically and internationally as directed. Drive company vehicles or rental vehicles as directed. Work with hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and products to perform required tasks.
For more than 40 years, Client has developed a unique set of capabilities and skills to support, sustain, and improve legacy aircraft and operational performance. Our MRO (Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul) organization provides legacy operators around the world with maintenance, supply chain and engineering solutions to keep them flying safely and reliably.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs