Seeking an A&P Mechanic in Mesa, AZ
- Requesting 3-5 years A&P experience on our products (Cessna and/or Beechcraft).
- Repair and maintain components used for aircraft airframe and powerplant.
- They inspect aircraft engines, landing gear, instruments, pressurized sections, accessories - brakes, valves, pumps, and air-conditioning systems.
- Maintain records related to the maintenance performed on the aircraft. Mechanics conduct inspections following a schedule based on the number of hours the aircraft has flown, calendar days since the last inspection, cycles of operation, or a combination of these factors. They repair or replace worn or defective parts.
- Mechanics may also repair sheet metal or composite surfaces.
- Mechanics rely on the pilots description of a problem to find and fix faulty equipment.
- Some mechanics work on one or many different types of aircraft, such as jets, propeller-driven airplanes.
- They interpret technical manuals, drawings and blue prints.
- Must have a FAA Airframe and Power Plant License
- 3-5 year experience required
- King Air experience is a plus
Our client forms part of a global network of company-owned facilities that are well-known around the world for providing customers with factory-direct solutions and round-the-clock AOG support. With their team of dedicated technicians, they service Citation, King Air and Hawker aircraft.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs