Typical minimums: High School Diploma or equivalent. Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
Competently uses computers and other systems to access, maintain and manipulate data.
Interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels, to work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with all co-workers or supervisory staff.
• Basic equipment/machines repair (NOT PARTS) and troubleshooting skills, for both electrical and hydraulic systems.
• Carpentry and plumbing experience required.
• Strong troubleshooting/diagnostic skills; proficient with multi-meter
• Electrical Controls and PLC experience/troubleshooting (ability to program is desired)
• Hydraulic experience (Pump repair/rebuilding; servo valve repair, etc.) to include reading hydraulic schematics
• Extensive equipment maintenance including HVACR experience (troubleshooting and repair, with EPA 608 cert)
• Light fabrication skills/Mill and Lathe experience (making simple parts like brackets and spacers);
• Commercial plumbing repairs
• Industrial electrical experience (480V, 230V and 120V, running and bending conduit, proper wire sizing for required tasks, etc.)