Perform work from blueprints, sketches, diagrams, technical manuals, work orders, inspection reports, and other similar documentation. Perform preparation for painting to include; minor repairs, sanding, taping, and surface preparation. Perform initial inspection of components and parts to ensure all defects are noted prior to paint. Perform final painting of components, parts and aircraft specific areas. Must be able to perform minor disassembly and assembly functions to support other technicians and departments.
1. Diagnose the cause of malfunctions, identifies failures and determines with LUH support team corrective action to restore systems to required operating specifications and standards, within AHI delegated authority. Perform corrective actions as authorized and directed.
2. Maintain close working relationship with assigned Management with regard to schedules, priorities, availability of parts, supplies and tools, and special instructions as required.
3. Perform work from provided technical documentation such as Work Instruction, blueprints, vendor Manual, and other source data to obtain routing and termination. Use approved Toolings to pre-assemble, locate and install required material.
4. Use a variety of standard and specialized hand tools, power equipment, measuring devices and test equipment in completing work assignments.
5. Assure that completed work complies with FAA regulations, customer requirements, and company specifications.
6. Complete forms and records pertaining to completion of assigned work, within SAP system.
7. Maintain responsibility to keep scrap at minimum levels.
8. Follow all OSHA, safety and environmental regulations.
9. This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive and employee will also perform other tasks as assigned.