**$1000 Bonus Available**
*****UPDATE EFFECTIVE 1/22/18*****: Per client they will lower the minimum experience requirement to 2 yrs of Commercial/MRO Experience
Must have Commercial Aircraft Experience Boeing/Airbus/McDonnell Douglas (Client Strongly recommends experience on B737 and B767 experience)
SUMMARY: Performs simple repairs, checks and installations of all Avionics systems on the aircraft while under general supervision.
Key Buzzwords for Resumes
- Previous MRO experience
- Read and interpret engineering blueprints
- Avionics Troubleshooting
- Ops Checks
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Within budgeted or estimated time, performs installations, removes and replaces components, performs simple checks and tests with the appropriate amount of supervision.
• Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders and other documents from both the customer and ATS.
• Properly utilized and maintain Avionics hand tools to perform repairs and installations.
• Accurately document work performed as set forth by ATS and customer maintenance programs on a daily basis using the standard format. Prepare routine reports and correspondence.
• Fabricate per drawings and standard practices wire bundles and assemblies to include marking of wires, properly securing wires into bundles, and termination of wires into a variety of contacts and connectors.
• Take immediate corrective action regarding unsafe conditions.
• Regular and predictable attendance.
• Effective and appropriate conduct with co-workers.
• Operate ground support equipment e.g. power carts, Hi-Reach, etc. as required.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Contact: Strom Jobs firstname.lastname@example.org