Avionic Technicians with Secret Security Clearance.
Seeking well-qualified Helicopter Avionics Technicians to support a Part 145 Repair Station in Fort Walton Beach, FL area.
The needed Avionics Techs will have the necessary knowledge and experience in performing aircraft daily, hourly, periodical hangar / line scheduled avionic maintenance / inspections, along with aptitude and expertise to perform, troubleshoot and repair unscheduled avionics maintenance issues as needed / directed. Ability to identify and correct electronics failures in various avionic systems using hand tools, test equipment, technical documents, and technical reference materials is required. Comm/Nav experience preferred as well as aptitude / knowledge of LRU line replacement and software loading. The desired candidate will also be experienced at towing, securing, performing operational, pre- / thru- / post- flight checks as well as fueling/defueling aircraft. Each candidate should be able to:
• Communicate with on-site manager, A&P IA supervisors, and co-workers in a timely, effective way
• Work on own as well function as part of a team
• Assure inspections, maintenance and repairs are done in accordance with procedures described in the company’s FAA Repair Station Manuals as well as with FAA Regulations and manufacturer instructions
• Understand and work within restrictions of Air Force AFI 21-101 and DCMA 8210.1C
• Use sound judgment and technical aptitude to make good decisions regarding job sequence and techniques, troubleshooting and discrepancy resolution – to maximize safety, quality and efficiency and adhere to agreed-upon deadlines
• Operate with the highest level of ethics, integrity, safety, quality and honesty
• Lift equipment and materials weighing up to 35 pounds.
• Climb ladders, work from heights, apply finger and hand dexterity in using hand tools, be able to move around the shop/hangar area and within aircraft continuously throughout the workday
• Have computer usage expertise, including Microsoft Office, for digital inventory, tool checkout, inspection / maintenance data entry, etc.
Our client is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Our clients products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs