Seeking an A&P Mechanic in Springfield, IL
- Accomplish assigned work in a timely manner.
- Remove and replace Engines, Flight Controls, Gear, and Doors.
- Able to rig Flight Controls.
- Perform Routine Maintenance Items on Falcon, Gulfstream, Hawker, Challenger, Global Express, Cessna, and Learjet.
Licensed A&P mechanics, with Corporate Aviation experience
HS Diploma or GED Required
3 to 5 Years Experience accomplishing maintenance checks on corporate aircraft
- Must be able to rig Flight Controls.
- Interpret technical documents such as Maintenance Manuals and Service Bulletins.
- Able to read, write and understand English.
- Must be a self starter with ability to work with little supervision.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds, walk, bend, stretch, and climb ladders.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on hard surfaces.
- Must have the ability to think clearly, speak intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
- Must have the ability to manipulate equipment of all sizes, tools, computer keyboards, and telephones.
- Must be able to see to disassemble and visually inspect.
- Must be able to hear to detect the sources of problems.
- Must have excellent hand-to-eye coordination.
- Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface with customers and employees.
- This facility is a Class 4 FAA repair station providing services for airframe, avionics and turbine engine inspection and repair, airframe paint, complete interior refurbishments and modifications, as well as major avionics modifications and upgrades.
- A Falcon Service Center since 1995, this facilities technicians, project managers and engineers also have the experience and expertise to support highly complex projects on the vast majority of corporate aircraft in service today including Bombardier, Gulfstream, Hawker, Cessna and Embraer.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs