- AVIATION ELECTRONICS/ELECTRICIAN TECHNICIAN (AT/AE).
- Electronics technician will have sufficient knowledge and skills, including in-depth system operation, diagnostic testing, troubleshooting, and repair procedures, to perform organizational maintenance for the following systems on the F/A-18E/F aircraft Multipurpose Display Group (MDG), Tactical Aircraft Moving Map Capability (TAMMAC) System, Mission Computer (MC)/FIBRE Channel Network (FCN) System, Communication Systems, Tactical Electronic Warfare Systems (TEWS), Sensor Systems, Stores Management System (SMS), Air-to-Air Weapons, Air-to-Ground Weapons, and Radio Detection and Ranging (RADAR).
These skills are to be performed under limited supervision.
- Electrician technician will maintain electrical and instrument systems, including power generation, conversion, and distribution systems; aircraft batteries; interior and exterior lighting; electrical control of aircraft systems, including hydraulic, landing gear, flight control, utility, and power plant engine, flight and non-instrument-type indicating and warning systems; automatic flight control and stabilization systems; aircraft compass systems; attitude reference systems; and inertial navigation systems.
- Secret Clearance is Required
- Typically 4 or more years' related work experience
Our client is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Our clients products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs