- Ability to build and install wiring harnesses and electrical components per Airbus OEM manuals and practices.
- Perform continuity tests, including ground test inspections, and troubleshooting of electrical systems.
- Ability to read and interpret aircraft drawings, specifications, and manufacturing orders.
- Be knowledgeable in the use of aircraft assembly-oriented hand and power tools for the installation of rivets and Hi-Loks.
- Accurately layout, trim, and fit parts together using precision measuring instruments, drills, reams, countersinks, files, and die grinders.
- A&P certification and sheet metal fabrication experience a plus, but not required.
- Must possess, or can acquire, the tools on the minimum tool list in a reasonable timeframe
- 2+ years aviation electrical experience
- Pre-employment drug test required. Minimum tool list requirement.
- Reads work orders, blueprints, and specifications
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds.
Our client offers world-leading conversions, cutting-edge aircraft modification options, and a full complement of integrated aircraft services. Airlines, OEMs, MROs, and leasing companies around the globe choose them for quality response, quick turnaround, economical pricing, less stress, and scalable solutions.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs