- Performs inspection of aircraft, or parts during modifications, installation, or overhaul to determine airworthiness, safety or conformance to approved data and Company standards and requirements.
- Return aircraft and aircraft parts to service.
- Interprets and checks prints, both hard copy and electronic, engineering changes orders and governmental regulatory procedures and specifications
- Reviews data for major alterations and repairs, complete FAA form 337 and submit to FAA for field approvals.
- Review of completed work orders
- Airworthiness Directive research
- Logbook entries
- Interface with FAA
- Team Lead when required on travel events.
- Liaise with company Technical Representatives and Customer Support Manager all matters relating to Quality.
- Performs data collection and conformity inspections during a STC project.
- Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
- Technical knowledge in the fields of mechanics, hydraulics, electricity, sheet metal, rigging, instruments, test flights, etc. to determine and sign off safety, airworthiness, or conformance.
- Must be pro-active and team and detail oriented.
- Must have good working knowledge of FAR Part 145 and related areas.
- Must possess experience in Microsoft Office suite.
QA with 5+ years maintenance experience, preferably with some helicopter experience.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on quality control inspector on turbine helicopters in a Part 145 Repair Station environment
- 5 years hands-on turbine helicopter maintenance experience
- Agusta A109/A119/AW139 experience is a plus
- MUST HAVE HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION.
- Tools must be etched, shadowed, and inventoried. MUST HAVE A&P LICENSE TO BE CONSIDERED, PREFERABLY WITH IA
Our client operates a final assembly facility with Customer Support & Services capability for the helicopter market.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs