- Maintain the daily operation of the Repair Station in compliance with all applicable Code of Federal Regulations, Repair Station Procedures, customer requirements, and manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Promote and support all safety initiatives and programs.
- Verify Vendor approval status;
- Verify Raw Material Certification, as required;
- Verify Certificate of Conformance (“C of C”), as required. A “C of C” is typically required for items such as standard hardware, oils, greases, etc.
- Verify General condition of items received for obvious damage;
- Verify Presence of vendor shipping ticket/packing list, including reference to Purchase/Repair Order;
- Verify Part numbers received against Purchase Order requirements;
- Verify Quantity received against Purchase Order requirements;
- Verify Compliance with all listed Supplemental Purchase Order Conditions.
- Verify Existence of a properly completed FAA Form 8130-3 for Inspected, Repaired, Overhauled or Modified components, as applicable. NOTE: If a “Dual Release” FAA Form 8130-3 is required by the Purchase Order ensure that the “Other Regulation as Specified in Block 12” block is checked in Block 14 of the 8130-3 and that the proper compliance statement is included in Block 12.
- Comply with all customer training requirements.
- Promote and assist with On the Job training for newly hired inspection personnel.
- Must possess a current FAA Airframe and Power plant Mechanics license.
- 2+ Years’ experience performing in an receiving inspection environment.
- Capable of interpreting drawings and blueprints to accomplish a specific task.
- Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills and be able to interact with a wide variety of people.
- Some computer skills (knowledge of MS Office programs such as Word, Excel) are preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
Our client has a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) facility that is qualified to perform unlimited maintenance and overhaul of large transport category aircraft. They handle heavy maintenance, engine removal and reinstallation, modifications and reconfigurations, full tear-down, cargo conversions, and complete logistic services.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs