Interior Technicians to remove and reinstall interiors on commercial aircraft. C-Checks
- Interior re-configurations and maintains standardization of interiors.
Inspects and maintains aircraft cabin interior furnishings on a regular, recurring basis.
- Perform such typical maintenance operations such as the removal and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components that require bolting, torquing, adjusting rigging and safety wiring, including powerplant and flight control removal and reinstallation.
- Repair, modify, replace or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems to ensure airworthiness.
- Complete all tasks to the quality standards and., FAA and our customers’ approved maintenance manual.
- Perform work within estimated or budgeted hours.
- Read and use Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated parts Catalog, Blueprints, ATA Codes, Service Bulletins, routine and non-routines and other related maintenance documents in order to troubleshoot and effectively complete work assignments.
- 2+ years experience removing and reinstalling interiors on commercial aircraft.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
Our client has a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) facility that is qualified to perform unlimited maintenance and overhaul of large transport category aircraft. They handle heavy maintenance, engine removal and reinstallation, modifications and reconfigurations, full tear-down, cargo conversions, and complete logistic services.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs