- Verifies routine product conformance to design requirements. Provides objective evidence of results. Performs auditing, surveillance and monitoring. Identifies and documents discrepancies. Segregates and controls non-conforming items.
- Performs preliminary review and disposition of non-conformance. Conducts product review with customer during product or process verification. Identifies repetitive or significant non-conformances and initiates requests for corrective action.
- Demonstrates a willingness to accept responsibility and accountability for one's actions. Exhibits a moral, legal or mental accountability in areas of responsibility.
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, and/or cultures.
- Encourages others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities; facilitates the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
- Originates action to improve existing conditions and processes; uses appropriate methods to identify opportunities, implements solutions, and measures impact.
- Demonstrates an interest in personal learning and development. Seeks feedback from multiple sources about how to improve and develop; modifies behavior based on feedback or self-analysis of past mistakes. Takes steps to develop and maintain the knowledge, skill, and ability to preform.
- Provide a means to generate giant leaps in performance and capabilities of the user using equipment and methodology. Possess knowledge of hardware and software components which, when properly integrated, enable a specific process to be realized. Understand that all technology enables something. Generates innovative solutions in work situations; tries different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Effectively plan what is to be achieved and involve all relevant stakeholders. Anticipate important or critical events, identifying resource requirements and assigning responsibility for specific work, including deadlines and performance expectations. Demonstrate the use of information -gathering techniques, analyzing situations and identifying implications in order to make correct decisions. Demonstrate ability to monitor progress and to make changes as required.
- Obtains information and identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; commits to a course of action to accomplish a long-range goal or vision after developing alternatives based on logical assumptions, facts, available resources, constraints, and organizational values.
- Understands the big picture and the inter-relationships of all positions and activities in the organization, including the impact of changes in one area on another area. This includes the ability to see and understand the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the mission and motivation to combine the team’s energy and expertise to achieve a common objective. Understands the dynamics of effective teamwork in order to attain higher levels of performance.
- Demonstrates ability to work as a member of a team.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis and corrective action of non-conformances to reduce scrap, minimize rework, reduce cost and improve quality to meet all requirements. Knowledge of the process for producing product definition data including emergent design changes.
- Knowledge of assembly and production processes, manufacturing capabilities (e.g., composites, structures), and data needed for defining delivery configurations (e.g., design definition, program directives, engineering drawings, change memos, wiring diagrams and schematics, functional tests, supplier data). Ability to differentiate production (manufacturing) processes and requirements from in-service procedures and requirements.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret engineering drawings and specifications (e.g., blueprint/schematic reading, specification, change, design).
- Knowledge of precision measurement tools and techniques for the inspection and validation of mechanical test hardware components and assemblies (e.g. conventional gages and measurment tools, CMM, laser tracker, theodalites). Familiarity with associated validation software for comparative analysis. Ability to document and report on results, and address descrepencies.
- Knowledge of non-destructive evaluation processes (e.g., ultrasonic testing, radiography, eddy current testing, penetrant inspection).
- Knowledge of quality systems (e.g., inspection process, Boeing quality procedures).
- Knowledge of repair concepts including repair station processes, component repair concepts, procedures, and warranty processes and contractual agreements.
- Ability to identify the required test parameters, analyze test data to support of real time testing and post test requirements. Validation of test data calculations required.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
High School diploma/GED and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
Our client is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Our clients products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs