• Accept or reject work accomplished for all items generated on the inspection forms.
• Responsible for the surveillance of all work in progress.
• Assure that all work inspected is in accordance with current FAA approved technical data.
• Assure that all routine, non-routine, and customer request work cards are correctly completed and properly signed off.
• Verify calibrated tooling used is current.
• Assist the Director of Maintenance, Maintenance Manager, and Chief Inspector to ensure health and safety practices are followed.
• This is a safety sensitive position and is subject to submit to pre-employment and periodic DOT regulations for drug and alcohol testing.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Lead Inspector.
Candidate they must have aircraft inspection experience but also aircraft component receiving experience.
• Must have an Airframe & Power Plant (A & P) License.
• Must have a minimum of three (3) years experience utilizing A & P License.
• H.S. diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
Our client is one of the largest aviation maintenance, repair, overhaul, storage and reclamation operations in the world. A Class IV 14 CFR Part 145 certified operation specializing in every aspect of aircraft maintenance for the service life of your fleet. Narrow and wide body, small to large, regional to long-haul aircraft. Complete with one of the largest storage and reclamation operations in the world
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs