The Avionics technician position requires a strong knowledge of aircraft airframe, avionics and electronics systems. This job includes varying amounts of parts replacement or repair, electrical troubleshooting and general mechanical applications.
- Perform avionics installation, maintenance and repair on systems and components.
- Removal and installation of panels and components and repair work.
- Inspect and evaluate the aircraft avionics and systems.
- Build and install electrical wires.Install and integrate avionics systems or components with existing systems.
- Perform operational and function checks.
- Ensure accuracy of all work performed.
- Experience with GARMIN and/or Rockwell Collins
- 5-7 years of equivalent work experience is required.
- Airframe & Power plant License is preferred but not required
- Corporate aircraft experience required
- CFR 14 Part 145 of the Federal Air Regulations and regulated by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- This facility provides full maintenance, repair, and overhaul services (MRO) and other MRO support services for a broad variety of corporate and general aviation aircraft.
- Airframe and engine repair on a variety of turbine aircraft, including Beechcraft, Cessna Citation, Embraer, Falcon, Hawker, and other aircraft.
- This facility authorized service center for Embraer, Phenom 100 & 300, Honeywell engine and avionics and Rockwell Collins avionics.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs