Performs all airframe, power-plant, propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company, manufacturer, and FAA requirements.
• Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting.
• Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment.
• Accurately completes all required maintenance records.
• Accurately records time worked on a work order.
• Maintain awareness of hourly goals for tasks assigned.
• Presents a clean and neat work area to our customers.
• Performs other duties as may be required.
General Requirements include:
Our client provides private charter and jet charter services, aircraft sales, FBO Services, maintenance, and parts sales in Hillsboro, Oregon, just outside of Portland. .
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs