The Company will provide appropriate assistance in job training to enable employees to perform all necessary job functions including the following:
1. Working from drawings/CATIA, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, software programs and test procedures, perform any inspection of parts and assemblies including processes and materials.
2. Dimensionally inspect parts or assemblies.
3. Initiate and document any non-conforming materials, hardware, software, tools, parts, assemblies or portions thereof, according to specifications, processes and procedures.
4. Inspect vendor, subcontractor or company parts and assemblies.
5. Follows a pre-determined sequence of own work.
6. Prepare and maintain Quality records.
7. Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process by cross training and assisting other employees including cross-training in the Assembly Technician function or functions supported.
In addition, each employee may be asked, on occasion, to complete other duties and responsibilities as required by Spirit leadership. Training and certification will be provided for the additional work when required.
5+ Years Aviation Manufacturing Inspection Experience
1. Possess the skills and knowledge to perform in one or more of the following areas.
2. Use and interpret drawings, inspection manuals and specifications, shop mathematics, precision measuring instruments, specialized inspection machines, tools and equipment necessary to accomplish work assignments.
3. Contact other company organizations, or customer representatives, as required to coordinate and accomplish work assignments.
4. Operate testing machines, calculate and record results.
5. Maintain certifications as required.
6. Plan own sequence of operations.
7. Follow inspection (shop) procedures to accept or reject parts and assemblies, etc.
8. Verify that tools are qualified.
Client is headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, USA, is one of the world’s largest non-OEM designers and manufacturers of aerostructures for commercial and defense aircraft. In addition to its Wichita facilities, Client has locations in Tulsa and McAlester, Oklahoma; Kinston, North Carolina; Prestwick, Scotland; Subang, Malaysia; and Saint-Nazaire, France. The company’s core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components. Additionally, they provide maintenance, repair and overhaul services.
As one of the world’s largest tier-one manufacturers and suppliers of aerostructures, they apply research and emerging technologies in designing, fabricating, assembling and integrating components and structures for premier commercial and defense aerospace programs
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs