• Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
• Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
• Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
• Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
• Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
• Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading.
• Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification.
• Conduct operational tests.
• Help with general clean-up of work area.
• Responsible for accurately clocking to jobs.
• Regular and prompt attendance.
• Effective and appropriate conduct with co-workers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The following duties will apply based on the area to which the employee is assigned:
• Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures
• Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify aircraft structure or interiors
• Complete specialized tasks, such as flap peening, cold working, etc.
• Fabricate repair parts using special shop tooling, such as brakes, stretchers, etc.
• Utilize special installation tools, such as blind rivet guns, etc.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs