- Performs machine set-up, machining, and fabrication tasks.
- Performs regular machine preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Performs composite lay-up, fabrication and assembly tasks.
- Prepares test articles, fixtures and data collection devices to perform various tests.
- Applies routine organic coatings for corrosion protection and appearance requirements.
- Works on articles of limited complexity following established drawings and requirements.
- Works on daily cleaning and area organization to ensure a clean and manageable work area.
High school diploma or GED and typically 2 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Composite experience is preferred but not required.
Aerospace experience is preferred but not required.
Our client is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Our clients products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs