Perform work on assigned aircraft or parts in the following functions: Maintenance and Repair.
Perform fabrication, assembly, installation, maintenance, replacement, repair modification, inspection and the operational and functional checkout of aircraft mechanical or structural systems and major components. Perform troubleshooting functions of complete operating mechanical and hydraulic systems.
1. Maintain close working relationship with assigned lead regarding schedules, priorities, availability of parts, supplies and tools.
2. Use various hand tools, power equipment, measuring devices, test equipment, and paint equipment and instructions as required.
3. Ensure compliance with company and customer specifications and FAA regulations as required.
4. Complete forms and records pertaining to completion of assigned work.
5. Maintain responsibility to keep scrap at minimum levels.
6. This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive and employee will also perform other tasks as assigned.
HS diploma or equivalent. Some trade school desirable. An A & P is desirable.
Minimum of four years related aviation experience (mechanical); some experience may be substituted for education normally acquired in the attainment of an A & P.
Requires the ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, diagrams and technical instructions. Must be able to operate a variety of standard and specialized hand tools, power equipment, measuring devices and test equipment. Must be able to move about in cramped and awkward positions to perform tasks. Must be able to move about freely in areas with moving aircraft and parts; handle heavy components and work in areas where exposure to chemicals and fumes will occur.
Client strives to provide the most efficient helicopter solutions to its customers who serve, protect, save lives and safely carry passengers in demanding environments. Its helicopters are in service across more than 150 countries worldwide, performing nearly every type of vertical flight task imaginable. The company’s product line offers the full spectrum of rotary-wing aircraft solutions for civil, government, military, law enforcement and parapublic uses.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs