The Painter/Cabinet Finisher:
* Performs a wide variety of sanding, prepping, masking, painting, and buffing of aircraft components and furniture.
* Interprets and follows engineering drawings and checks work correctness.
* Using Artistic ability to create faux samples to replicate the look of marble, granite and other stone as requested. Some faux is replication of wood grain pattern and color.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
* Have the ability to match faux finishes to any sample or requests made by customers requiring artistic and creative ability.
* Have the ability to design/create samples to replicate marble, granite, stone and wood grains and document the process.
* Selects finish ingredients and mixes them by hand or machine to obtain specified color or shade or to match existing finish
* Prepares and sands surface for faux
* Brushes or sprays successive coats of stain, varnish, shellac, lacquer, or paint on work piece
* Polishes and waxes finished …
3+ years of experience buffing, sanding and/or spraying cabinets
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs