- Receive, label, preserve, take photos and establish warehouse stocking locations for all material brought into the warehouse for resale
- Assist shipping and receiving by unloading trucks and receiving material into the warehouse
- Sort and position parts, components, and related material on racks, shelves or bins according to either a predetermined inventory location or by such criteria as size, type, style, color or product code
- Retrieve Sales Orders and Repair Orders, pull inventory and ensure material meets sales order requirements
- Perform initial process of Sales Order and Repair Orders making all necessary entries and adjustments in Pentagon
- Move material from the warehouse to Shipping department or other designated areas as required
- Ensure all Sales Orders and Repair Orders are processed in a timely manner and communicate any issues or concerns regarding same to the appropriate Sales person
- Perform Inventory so as to continually maintain accuracy and integrity of all warehouse locations
- Interact with subordinates, peers and upper management to achieve business goals and objectives
- Maintain assigned work area in a clean and orderly fashion at all times
- Maintain location and asset security at all times
- Assist Department Lead and Materials Supervisor as required
- Provide help and assistance to other Department Leads and Supervisors as required
Deal with Customers in a courteous, professional manner
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of warehouse experience in Inventory Control
- Read, write and fully comprehend the English language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate across functional organizations, maintaining excellent working relationships with all department heads and employees
- Ability to work under pressure, relate to others and maintain flexibility due to changes in priority
- Proficient with current software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Knowledge of Pentagon a plus
- Type at least 35 WPM
- Must be able to complete all assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be able to perform with a high degree of accuracy in the execution of job assignment
- Self- Starter, Self-Motivated with strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Desire to work in a small company environment, which requires broad range of skills and requires ability to change direction without notice.
Our client has a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) facility that is qualified to perform unlimited maintenance and overhaul of large transport category aircraft. They handle heavy maintenance, engine removal and reinstallation, modifications and reconfigurations, full tear-down, cargo conversions, and complete logistic services.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs