- Must understand the private nature of HR and have extraordinary discretion in all matters related to employees and HR requests. This is critical.
- Understand the nature of HR work and how to navigate co-worker relationships in light of HR duties.
- Develops, administers, and monitors internal and external staffing activities and processes.
- Supports corporate training objectives to ensure training modules are accomplished timely.
- Coordinates recruitment submittals through Access database for contract labor.
- Maintains local Human Resource records and compiles reports from database as requested.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel as requested
- Maintains employee relations creating harmony in the work place. Assist management with employee and contractor issues.
- Monitors attendance and necessary action to be taken by Leadership.
- Oversees training needs for supervisors, leads and assists with organizing and implementing a training plan.
- Assists with benefits administration communication and implementation.
- Assists employees with processing paper work for FMLA and short and long term disability.
- Assist departments in writing and updating job descriptions as required and coordinating job postings.
- Monitors and ensures local compliance of the employee handbook and federal and state regulations as it relates to employees.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- Must have the ability to proactively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understand work planning
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to work efficiently under stressful conditions.
- Proficient with current software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
- High School Degree
Our client has a Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) facility that is qualified to perform unlimited maintenance and overhaul of large transport category aircraft. They handle heavy maintenance, engine removal and reinstallation, modifications and reconfigurations, full tear-down, cargo conversions, and complete logistic services.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs