- Performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of components such as landing gear and related components.
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Measure parts for wear, using precision instruments.
- Replace or repair worn, defective, or damaged components, using hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment.
- Modify aircraft structures, space vehicles, systems, or components, following drawings, schematics, charts, engineering orders, and technical publications.
- Orders parts and requests vendor repair work to be accomplished
- Maintain repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance
- High school graduate or GED required
- Aircraft maintenance experience preferred
- Extensive experience in Auto Mechanics desired.
- Ability to wear PPE - safety glasses and closed toed shoes are mandatory
Our client specializes in the repair and overhaul of instrumentation, aircraft accessories, landing gear and airframe components for both fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft for the commercial, military and business aviation markets.
As an employee of Strom Aviation, you will receive benefits including holiday pay, longevity pay, access to a 401K program and insurance coverage (medical, dental, life, disability). We offer travel pay, bonuses, and other incentives for some positions as well. A referral is the best compliment we can get, and Strom Aviation offers 2 different referral programs for our employees.
Our recruiters strive to connect qualified individuals with opportunities. With hundreds of jobs across the nation, Strom offers opportunities no matter where you are.
Contact: Strom Jobs