A&P License REQUIRED
Must have Commercial Aircraft Experience Boeing/Airbus/McDonnell Douglas
Previous MRO experience
SUMMARY: Service, repair and overhaul aircraft to ensure airworthiness. Works under minimal supervision.
• Remove and Install flight control surfaces and components
• Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures
• Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify structures and flight controls
• Perform weight and balance including calculation of flight control surfaces
• Perform rigging and operational test of all flight control surfaces including autopilot
• Troubleshoot flight control systems
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties include the following items:
• Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
• Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
• Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
• Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
• Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
• Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading.
• Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification.