SUMMARY: Service, repair and overhaul aircraft to ensure airworthiness. Works under minimal supervision.
• Remove and Install flight control surfaces and components
• Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures
• Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify structures and flight controls
• Perform weight and balance including calculation of flight control surfaces
• Perform rigging and operational test of all flight control surfaces including autopilot
• Troubleshoot flight control systems
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
• Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
• Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading.
• Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification.
Must have Commercial Aircraft Experience
SIDA Badge Required - (Need Minimum of 3 years ie 36 month experience working on Commercial Aircraft)
A&P License REQUIRED (Client Strongly recommends experience on MD-80, MD-88 and B737 experience)
High School Diploma Required
Per Hiring Manager: Wants to see
IND18 Contact: Strom Jobs