SIDA Badge Required - Need Minimum of 3 years ie 36 month experience working on Commercial Aircraft Must have Commercial Aircraft Experience Boeing/Airbus/McDonnell Douglas
SUMMARY: Service, repair and overhaul aircraft to ensure airworthiness. Works under minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties include the following items:
• Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
• Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
• Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
• Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
• Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
• Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading.
• Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification.
• Conduct operational tests.
• Help with general clean-up of work area.
• Responsible for accurately clocking to jobs.
• Regular and prompt attendance.
• Effective and appropriate conduct with co-workers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The following duties will apply based on the area to which the employee is assigned:
• Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures
• Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify aircraft structure or interiors
• Complete specialized tasks, such as flap peening, cold working, etc.
• Fabricate repair parts using special shop tooling, such as brakes, stretchers, etc.
• Utilize special installation tools, such as blind rivet guns, etc.