**$1000 Bonus Available**
Need Minimum of 3 years ie 36 month experience working on Commercial Aircraft
A&P License REQUIRED
Must have Commercial Aircraft Experience Boeing/Airbus/McDonnell Douglas
SUMMARY: Service, repair and overhaul aircraft to ensure airworthiness. Works under minimal supervision.
Previous MRO experience
- Accomplish remove and replace landing gear, engines and air-conditioning systems
- Rig landing and operational test gear systems and engine systems
- Trouble shoot landing gear, engines, hydraulic and air-conditioning systems
- Tow qualified
- Perform minor repairs on aircraft structures
- Engine Run Qualified
- Landing Gear/Troubleshooting
• Accomplish remove and replace landing gear, engines and air-conditioning systems
• Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify parts
• Rig landing and operational test gear systems and engine systems
• Trouble shoot landing gear, engines, hydraulic and air-conditioning systems
• Tow qualified
• Perform minor repairs on aircraft structures
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties include the following items:
• Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
• Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
• Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
• Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
• Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
• Complete on-the-job-training (OJT) forms and required reading.
• Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement or modification.
Contact: Strom Jobs firstname.lastname@example.org