Performs all airframe, power-plant, propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company, manufacturer, and FAA requirements.
• Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting.
• Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment.
• Accurately completes all required maintenance records.
• Accurately records time worked on a work order.
• Maintain awareness of hourly goals for tasks assigned.
• Presents a clean and neat work area to our customers.
• Performs other duties as may be required.
• A&P license.
• Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.